Our UNBEATABLE SCREENING INTEGRITY
We lead the industry in robust diamond screening practices. We’ve invested in the De Beers Automatic Melee Screener (AMS), and we follow best practices in the operation of the machine. We use the AMS to screen stones under .23ct, and we manually test stones above .23ct.
Please note that Stuller does not sell or house lab-grown melee in our facility. All of our lab-grown diamonds are .23ct and above.
Lab-Grown Diamond Studs
Get the same beautiful, classic look of diamond stud earrings at a fraction of the cost.
Part of Stuller’s mission is to give jewelers every product option they need to thrive. Stuller carries created diamonds in order to hold true to that promise. Many of our customers carry man-made diamonds with great success, and many continue to see demand for these items grow. We want to help answer that demand.
Trade Up Program
As of November 1, 2016, your customer can receive full credit for her Lab-Grown Diamond when she trades it up for a higher priced lab-grown diamond in our active inventory.
*Subject to change
LAB-GROWN PROCESSING PROTOCOLS
Our created diamonds arrive at Stuller with —
- A certificate from GCAL (Gem Certification and Assurance Lab) or a grading report from IGI (International Gemological Institute)
- A unique inscription on the girdle
While at Stuller, lab-grown diamonds are —
- Housed in a completely separate vault
- Stored and shipped in a distinct, blue acrylic box
- Always handled separately from natural diamonds