Terms of Service
BenchJeweler.com is a service provided to allow you to share information with other members of the jewelry industry. We ask you to keep the following terms in mind as you use the site.
You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Stuller, Inc., are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
Stuller, Inc. does not control the Content accuracy posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, under no circumstances will Stuller, Inc. be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
Stuller retains the right to edit or remove Content which does not conform to the Terms of Service. Abuse of the Terms of Service is grounds for Stuller, Inc. to temporarily or permanently ban users from the site. Stuller, Inc. is not required to warn an abusive user before terminating access.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Collect, distribute, or store personal data about other users.
- Upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Stuller, Inc. official, forum moderator, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, including the use of keyboard characters to otherwise indicate those types of Content.
- Post any copyrighted material, or link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have intended to be made freely available), unless the copyright is owned by you, or you have written permission from the owner of the copyright to distribute the information;
- Post copies of identical messages, or post messages whose content is clearly not relevant to the stated topic of any discussion. You should instead begin a new thread.
The copying, redistribution, use, revision, or publication by you of any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. You retain the copyright to any materials you post to the Site. You grant to Stuller a paid up, royalty free, perpetual, fully sub-licensable and transferable non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, edit, copy, publish and distribute any material or information you post or transmit to the Site. Stuller may, but shall have no obligation to, identify you by your screen name in the event that any portion of your postings are published on the Site or elsewhere. Except as otherwise indicated, the content of the Site is copyright, Stuller, Inc, 2012