1. Clean and prepolish the trim component.
2. Use a file or abrasive wheel to adjust the trim to match the pear-shaped bezel perfectly.
3. Drill a hole in the tip of the trim to accommodate the dangle.
4. Solder the bezel and the dangle component. Be sure to leave enough room for the dangle to allow it to move freely.
5. Neither the trim element nor the bezel had an integrated bail, so we selected a large jump ring to customize a bail. The jump ring was cut in half and soldered to the back. The larger bail loops will allow for versatility in chain choices.
6. Polish it. Set it. Then, give the piece a final polish and deliver to your customer.
Have any unique jewelry creations? Share them with us in the comments below.