Is Stuller open for business?
● Stuller’s global headquarters in Lafayette, Louisiana is closed for normal operations. We have a limited staff of Customer Care Associates, working remotely, who are ready to answer your general questions or finance related questions during the hours of 10am to 5pm central daylight time.
Chat with us online, Call us at 1.800.877.7777, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I communicate with Stuller associates working remotely?
● Our associates are providing service remotely and you can connect with us through our normal channels. Chat with us online, Call us at 1.800.877.7777, or email us at email@example.com.
What are Stuller’s actions related to the COVID-19 coronavirus?
● Stuller is actively emailing our customers and posting the most up-to-date information on our actions on our blog. To access this please click here.
Are Stuller customers still able to order product?
● Orders can still be placed by logging in to your Stuller.com account or by calling 1.800.877.7777 and selecting option 1. Our production/fulfillment team will not be processing or shipping these orders until we re-open our facility on April 13. You will see updated shipping dates on Stuller.com based on each item you order.
Is Stuller still open for production and fulfillment?
● Stuller’s Global Headquarters in Lafayette, Louisiana is complying with the State of Louisiana’s order to “Stay at Home” from March 23rd through April 12 . During this time our production and fulfillment staff in the Lafayette location have been asked to stay at home.
What happens to my orders that were already working in progress before the closure?
● Stuller will resume the processing of these orders and will ship upon completion when we re-open on April 13.
Can I ask Stuller to ship an order partially finished (as-is) once you re-open?
● Yes! If you would like to have an order shipped partially finished, please Chat with us online, Call us at 1.800.877.7777, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I received a call from Stuller stating that they were still processing orders and shipping. How is this possible?
● During our closure, Stuller is utilizing our international partners where possible to maintain the production of some of our standard items so we can be ready when we re-open on April 13. Should you have any questions about this, please feel free to Chat with us online, Call us at 1.800.877.7777, or email us at email@example.com.
Will CADCAM still be taking custom orders?
● Yes! Please Chat with us online by selecting the Live CADCAM Chat function to get a quote on your custom order request. Once your quote has been accepted, we will process when we return to normal operations on April 13.
If my business closes can you redirect my package or hold it?
● Yes! Call 1.800.877.7777 and select option 3 to have your package re-routed or have us hold it until a later date. If your package has already attempted to be delivered, our carriers’ standard procedure is to make three attempts and return to us if undeliverable.
How do I change my ship date or hold my order until my store opens?
● If you have made the decision to close your business as a result of the COVID-19 coronavirus or your local government has mandated a closure and you would like for us to hold your orders, we can set up your account to do so. To request this, please call 1.800.877.7777 and select option 3.
Will Stuller allow for drop ships to home addresses if businesses are closed?
● We are advising customers to select the drop ship address option when placing an order. If you have an order that is in progress and would like to change the shipping address, please call 1.800.877.7777 and select option 3 for further assistance. Be aware that you will be required to have your account number in order to make this change.
When Stuller re-opens will all my orders bundle and ship together if I made multiple orders during the closure?
● Yes! Our shipping team will be shipping all your orders together to save your shipping cost.
Are customer pickups still available?
● For any customers that are local to Stuller, please call 1.800.877.7777 when you receive your order shipment confirmation so we can arrange for you to pick it up.
If I return an item and Stuller closes, will someone be able to receive it?
● Yes, Stuller is going to have a small team on site that is receiving packages daily that are being sent to Stuller. If you are attempting to return product, we are strongly recommending that you start your return on our Returns page.
We offer you the option to purchase a return from us or start the return process using your own return label. This is the most effective way to ensure timely processing of your return. For all customers that start their return online from March 23rd to April 30th, we will waive restocking fees.
The carrier attempted to deliver my package, but I was not there and now it was returned to Stuller. What happens next?
● Stuller is receiving these packages returned to us daily and will be staging them to send back out once we have confirmed that you are open and ready to receive. Our Customer Care associates will be in contact with you for this confirmation. During this time, we will confirm your shipping address as well. If you have any questions about a returned package, please contact us at 1.800.877.7777 and select option 3.
Our Customer Finance team is working remotely during the hours of 10am to 5pm central daylight time to answer any of your financial questions regarding your Stuller account. To reach them, please call 1.800.877.7777 and select option 4 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are inquiring about making a payment, you can do so by one of the following ways:
● For the quickest and easiest way to pay your Stuller invoice, please login to your account on Stuller.com and select the Pay Bill option under the My Account tab. There you will be able to select open invoices and submit your payment.
● You can also mail a check to Stuller, Inc. at P.O. Box 87777, Lafayette, Louisiana 70598.
● Call the Customer Finance team during our current business hours from 10am to 5 pm at 1.800.877.7777 and select option 4.
My items on conditional review (memo) are due back while Stuller is closed.
Should I send them back anyway?
● All items on conditional review (memo) can be held until Stuller is back in operation on April 13. Someone will be on-site to accept your package. Please note, your memo may not be processed until after April 13.
Will I be invoiced?
● No, we have stopped the invoicing process for the memo items at this time. If you would like to purchase an item you have on conditional review, please feel free to Chat with us online, Call us at 1.800.877.7777, or email us at email@example.com.
When will I be invoiced?
● Upon Stuller’s re-opening on April 13, we will resume invoicing for items that have met the conditional review due date.
For items that were out on conditional review during our closure we will automatically extend these by 7 days to allow for our team to process in a timely manner.
I would like to place an order for an item on conditional review while Stuller is closed. What happens next?
● Stuller will be unable to ship this item until we re-open on April 13.
I would like to purchase an item on conditional review. Am I able to do that while Stuller is closed?
● Yes! If you would like to purchase an item you have on conditional review, please feel free to Chat with us online, Call us at 1.800.877.7777, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My business will not be open by April 13th due to the Covid-19 laws in my city/state. Is there a way to extend my conditional review period?
● Yes! If you need to extend your conditional review, please feel free to Chat with us online, Call us at 1.800.877.7777, or email us at email@example.com.
And as always, if you need help or have any questions, contact Stuller’s Tools Tech Team. Give them a call at 1-800-877-7777 ext. 4300