Sterlium Plus™ is a sterling silver alloy that has tarnish resistance and maintains a bright white color. It’s available in grain, sheet, wire, sizing stock, stampings, and castings.
This germanium-based sterling silver is extremely user-friendly. It’s easy to work with for casting, as well as, fabrication by rolling. Because it is fire-scale free, it provides a high luster finish.
- Tarnish Resistance
- Bright White with a Grade 1 white color
- No Rhodium Plating Required
- Improved Hardness
- More malleable and ductile than traditional sterling
- Fuses and welds just as easily as traditional sterling
- Can be age hardened
- Manufactured with redefined silver
- Made in the USA
A very inexpensive investment and the result will save you hours of clean up and frustration.
Soldering Sterlium Plus™