Gemvision and Stuller Release CounterSketch Studio 2.0
Next generation version of the popular custom design system features many upgrades and improvements
DAVENPORT, IA - November 3, 2010 - Gemvision Corporation and Stuller Inc. are proud to announce the release of CounterSketch Studio 2.0, the next generation of the popular custom design system. This new version of the patent pending CounterSketch Studio solution represents the easiest and most cost-effective way for retailers to add virtual inventory to their store, design and sell custom jewelry, and receive the unique designs in 8 days or less. The personalized jewelry buying experience of CounterSketch Studio 2.0 features a redesigned visually rich interface, workflow improvements, and many updates from both Gemvision and Stuller. These new features include:
- Updated Starting Point Inventory - The expanded virtual inventory of CounterSketch Studio has been updated in version 2.0 to reflect the most popular and current styling. More than 2000 ring styles are available and the Starting Point Inventory now includes pendants and men's rings. The customize options of each design have also been optimized for ease and consistency. Starting Point Inventory updates and additions are ongoing and will continue to reflect all types of jewelry.
- New Pricing Display - A new pricing grid structure makes it easy for retailers to work within the confines of a customer's budget by choosing to display only certain metal types and grades of diamonds. This allows retailers to maintain and sell only the quality of jewelry specific to their store.
- Add Matching Wedding Bands - Optional matching wedding bands have been added to many of the bridal rings found in CounterSketch Studio 2.0. When the engagement ring is customized, the matching band automatically adjusts to the changes. Retailers can add bead set or channel set stones and even add milgrain to the band with a single mouse click.
- Visually Search Styles - Version 2.0 now offers three ways to visually search the Starting Point Inventory. Choose from Browse Search, Catalog Search, and Visual Search (patent pending), which allows retailers and their customers to peruse inventory using Style Lines which group designs based on common visual elements such as split shanks, side stones, or setting types.
- Create Print Catalogs - Retailers can now create, manage, and print catalogs of their Starting Point Inventory directly from the software. Choosing from ten unique catalog looks, every store can further personalize their catalogs by defining how they want the jewelry items to be arranged and adding their own store photo and descriptive text.
"The new Version 2.0 of CounterSketch Studio represents a clear evolution of the original mission that Matt Stuller and I had for this system. We wanted to give every retail jeweler an easy way to offer custom design in their store," says Jeff High, president and founder of Gemvision. "With the available prototype samples from Stuller and the new print catalogs generated from the software, CounterSketch Studio 2.0 gives retailers better tools than ever before to seamlessly incorporate virtual inventory and custom design into the way they already sell jewelry."
All current CounterSketch Studio users have automatically been shipped a Version 2.0 installation pack, which includes an updated printed User Guide. Two-day hands-on training and online training from Gemvision is available.
Gemvision is headquartered in Davenport, IA and was founded in 1990 by Jeff High. The award-winning provider of jewelry CAD/CAM products has facilities in the United States and the United Kingdom, as well as a global network of Authorized Dealers delivering technology solutions to jewelers worldwide.
Stuller, Inc. is headquartered in Lafayette, LA and was founded by Matthew Stuller in 1970. The DTC Sightholder has nine operations located on three continents around the world, and provides a wide range of goods and services for jewelry professionals.