Stuller releases new Diamond & Gemstone Catalog
Catalog doubles as counter reference and bench tool
Lafayette, LA (20 October 2009) – Stuller, Inc recently announced the release of its new diamond and gemstone catalog, The Diamond and Gemstone Book, Vol. 72.
“As a diamond and gemstone manufacturer and Diamond Trading Company (DTC) Sightholder, we are able to provide the most comprehensive supply of loose diamonds and gemstones available,” says CEO, founder and president, Matt Stuller. “And with our next-day delivery, jewelers don’t have to invest in inventory until the time of sale, which means they can sell more, more frequently.”
The new Diamond & Gemstone Book, which doubles as an at-the-counter selling tool, as well as a valuable bench reference, provides all essentials and products for design, repairs, replacements and customized creations.
This edition also features:
- Associate-friendly point-of-purchase selling tool, featuring helpful, easy-to-use information to assist store owners and their staff in selling diamonds and colored gemstones with confidence
- Gemstone story information, which remains a viable sales guide and a useful training tool
- Contains valuable reference information for the bench
- All pricing is suggested retail for your convenience
- Extensive inventory, including online selections, available for next-day delivery
"We offer more than 11,000 diamonds and gemstones in all varieties, sizes and qualities," says Stanley Zale, vice president of diamonds. "And, when you factor in the ability to offer customized designs with Stuller Studio®, your sales opportunities increase exponentially.
Stuller, Inc. is headquartered in Lafayette, LA and was founded by Matthew Stuller in 1970. The DTC Sightholder has 9 operations located on three continents around the world, and provides a wide range of goods and services for jewelry professionals. Stuller’s core product categories include: diamonds, gemstones, finished jewelry, mountings, findings, bridal jewelry, tools and supplies.
- End -
Media Professionals- For more information, please contact Kerry Hand, executive director of Marketing Services and Public Relations at 337.501.4863 or via email at email@example.com.
Retailers-For more information, please contact our friendly sales department at 800.877.7777 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.