In 2009, Stuller partnered with Gemvision Corporation, a jewelry software technology firm based in Davenport, IA. Through this partnership, Gemvision's industry-leading technology is coupled with Stuller's unmatched ability to set industry standards for providing products and services to the retail jeweler.
Results of this partnership offer powerful testimony to its success. They include:
- CounterSketch Studio®, a creative software program with full 3D capabilities including features that allow a jeweler to interact with customers to design a piece of jewelry in real-time, right on the showroom floor computer.
- Matrix and the Revo540CX, Gemvision’s market-leading technical expertise in CAD/CAM design and milling solutions.
- Advanced rendering system with the ability to display an item in any gemstone and metal combination.
- CAD modeling for catalog and web visualization including an aggressive digital conversion initiative (converting static assets to flexible digital assets).
- Case-by-Case, the first in digital customization for showcase displays.
- Development of the Create Bar, a turnkey customization and interactive sales solution.
Gemvision's user-friendly technology completes Stuller’s Choose/Change/Create™ customization ability, giving jewelers the ability to design custom pieces using Stuller's vast inventory of mountings, findings, diamonds and gemstones.
In today's challenging environment, creating one-of-a-kind jewelry for discriminating consumers has evolved from a luxury item into an essential and critical profit strategy that we're excited to provide. Ultimately our strategic partnership with Gemvision makes jewelry design and CAD/CAM more accessible and more profitable for retail jewelers.